Saturday, September 27, 2008

Family Update

I’ll try and write a little about what’s going on with my family. I’m extremely sad to not be going to Mexico with Ron & Clarece in October. But, I just can’t do everything my heart desires. I will be going to Ashley and Crea’s next weekend (Sept. 28th) for our little Abby Erline Christensen’s Blessing. We Blessed Tevor and & Tonya’s baby, Tylee Joy Norton last Sunday (21st) at my house. Tanner and Karyn’s baby, Clinton Lloyd Norton, will be turning 1 (one) on Dec. 4th. Good times and special blessings. AND, the other 8 are doing great as well. Of course they are the cutest grandkids in the world, as I know all of yours are too.

Chace and Rachel are in Hawaii. Rachel is playing Volleyball for BYU Hawaii on a scholarship. Chace is working but loves being a beach bum too. Garret and Angela are stationed in Hawaii, at least for the next 3 years. There is a possibility he will go to Afghanistan after the first of the year. Please pray for our soldiers. They both love it there and have made many friends and have a great apartment. They are really appreciating the space after living in a travel trailer for 2 years. I miss all 4 of them but I’m glad they are enjoying their adventures together.

Our exciting news this week is that Tanner and Karyn will be moving back to Central. He’s had a job offer here and they are excited to come “home”.

I hope all the “Norton’s” will take some time and give us a little update. I for one am very excited to hear about all of you.

Love you all,
Erline

No comments: